Elementary (CEFR Levels A1 and A2)
Our 120 hour General English elementary course consists of two 60 hour parts (Elementary 1 and Elementary 2) and is ideal for those who have had a previous introduction into English, you may have already completed our starter course.
You will work with students at your level, working together with students will give you the opportunity to develop real life communication skills.
This course will allow you to:
- Understand phrases and vocabulary related to areas of immediate personal relevance and to understand the main point in short, clear, simple messages.
- Read very short, simple texts and find specific, predictable information in simple, everyday material.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities.
- Use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms your family and other people, living conditions, your educational background and your present or most recent job.
- Write short, simple notes and messages relating to matters in areas of immediate need. Write a very simple personal letter.