Our 120 hour General English intermediate level consists of two 60 hour parts (Intermediate 1 and Intermediate 2) and is ideal for those who have previous experience in English, you may have already completed our Pre Intermediate course. You will work with students at your level, working together with students will give you the opportunity to develop real life communication skills.
This course will allow you to:
- Understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters encountered in work, school and leisure.
- Understand the main point of radio or TV programs on current affairs or topics of personal or professional interest when the delivery is relatively slow and clear.
- Understand texts that consist of high frequency everyday or job related language.
- Deal with situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken and enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are familiar (e.g. family, hobbies, work, travel and current events).
- Connect phrases in a simple way to describe experiences and events, hopes and ambitions.
- Narrate a story or related the plot of a book or film and describe your reactions.
- Write simple connected text on familiar topics. Write personal letters describing experiences and impressions.