Upper Intermediate (CEFR Level B2)
Our 120 hour General English upper intermediate level consists of two 60-hour parts (Upper Intermediate 1 and Upper Intermediate 2) and is ideal for those who have a confident grasp of English. In this course you will work with students at your level, working together with students will give you the opportunity to develop real life communication skills.
This course will allow you to:
- Understand extended speech and lectures and follow even complex lines of argument provided the topic is reasonably familiar.
- Read articles and reports concerned with contemporary problems and contemporary literary prose.
- Take an active part in discussion in familiar contexts, expressing your views.
- Present clear, detailed descriptions on a wide range of subjects related to your field of interest. Explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Write clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects related to your interests.
- Write an essay or report, passing on information or giving reasons in support of or against of a particular point of view.